AnnArbor.com’s conference room space is available for free use by nonprofit and for-profit groups.
No parking or additional services are provided by AnnArbor.com
Reservation serves as your agreement to adhere by the conference room usage policies detailed below.
Permission for use in no way implies AnnArbor.com’s endorsement of goals or activities of any organization using this meeting room space.
The AnnArbor.com Community Space is not available for religious services or political campaigning.
Groups using the AnnArbor.com Community Space may not charge admission, raise money, offer items for sale or interfere with normal business operations.
AnnArbor.com reserves the right to deny permission to use the Community Space for any reason at the sole discretion by AnnArbor.com management.
The AnnArbor.com Community Space conference room must be reserved at least 2 weeks or more in advance. However, consideration will be given for requests with shorter notice dependent upon availability.
Conference Room Description
- Seats 10 - 12
- Electrical outlets
- Wireless internet access
- Access to restrooms
Hours of Operation
Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm
Request for conference room use can be made for use outside normal business hours, but are dependent upon availability of AnnArbor.com staff .
Contact Elizabeth Palmer (Customer Advocate, AnnArbor.com), to reserve the conference room space. All requests should be made at least two weeks in advance.
Conference Room Use Policy
- It is the responsibility of the representative of the group reserving the room to ensure that all participants have knowledge of and adhere to these rules and regulations.
- Posting of announcements and directional signs on AnnArbor.com property is prohibited, unless prior approval is obtained.
- No materials may be hung or affixed to any walls.
- AnnArbor.com is not responsible for loss of personal property.
- The room should be left in the same condition in which it was found.