Ann Arbor SCORE program on sales, marketing and branding and more
• Today: Sales, Marketing and Branding, with Ann Arbor SCORE. 6:30-8:30 p.m. Cleary University, 3601 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor. These three terms are not the same. Learn how to improve sales without the cost. Free, but registration is required at http://www.annarborscore.com/register.html.
Other upcoming events:
• Friday: Market Research Workshop. 1-4 p.m. Washtenaw Community College Bailey Library, 4800 East Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor. Free. Click here for more information or to register.
• Monday: Business Law & Order - Doing Business Overseas. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. Click here for more information, including how to watch a live webcast of the event.
• Wednesday: A2Y Early Edition. 7-8:45 a.m. Kensington Court, 610 Hilton Blvd., Ann Arbor. $25 for chamber members in advance; add $5 at the door. Not a member yet? Call 734-214-0105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Wednesday: BioArbor - New Strategies in a Challenging Regulatory Environment. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. Click here for more information, including how to watch a live webcast of the event.
• March 29: AnnArbor.com B2B Expo 2012. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Washtenaw Community College, Morris Lawrence Building, 4700 E. Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor. Free and open to the public. Prices for vendor spaces vary. Click here for more information.