C3W2 series on pursuing federal business contracts, and more
File photo | AnnArbor.com
Datebook is your source for information about important business events going on in the greater Ann Arbor area.
• Today: Contracts, Connections, & Coffee Writer’s Workshop. 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Cleary University, 3601 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor. If 2013 is the year that your company is pursuing federal business contracts, then this series will help you create a more focused plan that actively helps you capture the federal government as a new customer. $97. More info: http://astilbegroupc3w2jan.eventbrite.com/.
Other upcoming events:
• Today: Entre-SLAM storytelling event for entrepreneurs. 7-9 p.m. LIVE Ann Arbor, 102 S. First St., Ann Arbor. $10 pre-paid entry fee. More info: http://www.entreslam.com/.
• Friday: Entrepreneur Luncheon. 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Sandler Training - Ann Arbor, 501 Avis Drive, Ann Arbor. Free. More info: sandler.com.
• Wednesday: Selling Smart Workshop - Questioning Techniques - Asking the Right Questions. 9-11 a.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. More info: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11692.
• Thursday, Feb. 7: Michigan Energy Forum - Solar, Not Just A Passing Fad. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. More information, including instructions on how to watch a live webcast: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11743.
• Friday, Feb. 8: Creating Corporate Culture that Rocks! with WCC Workforce Development. 9-11 a.m. Washtenaw Community College - Morris Lawrence building, 4800 E Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor. $25. More info: http://www.wccnet.edu/culturethatrocks.