Deals of the Year: Ann Arbor, and more
Datebook is your source for information about important business events going on in the greater Ann Arbor area.
FEATURED EVENT:• Friday: Deals of the Year: Ann Arbor. 6 p.m. Eastern Michigan University Student Center, 900 Oakwood St., Ypsilanti. Deals of the Year is Washtenaw County’s premier black-tie awards ceremony, which highlights business decisions that had the most impact in the region over the previous year. $95. More info and tickets: http://deals.mlivemediagroup.com/ann-arbor-event/attend/.
Other upcoming events:
• Wednesday: Selling Smart Workshop- Working Well with Annoying People. 9-11 a.m. Ann Arbor SPARK, 330 E. Liberty St., Ann Arbor. Free. More info: 734-372-4071 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Wednesday: Avoiding Legal Liabilities in Your Hiring Practices WCC - Workforce Development. 5:30-6:55 p.m. Morris Lawrence Building, Washtenaw Community College, 4800 E Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor. $35.More info: 734-677-5205 or http://www.wccnet.edu/lifelong-learning.
• Nov. 12: Meet & Greet Networking Event with the American Society for Quality Ann Arbor Section. 4:30-6:30 p.m. Guy Hollerin's at Holiday Inn, 3600 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor. Free. More info: email@example.com or http://www.asq1010.org.
• Nov. 13: Marketing Roundtable - SoLoMo: Social, Local, Mobile. 5:40-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. More info: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11305.
• Nov. 16: The Search Marketing Workshop. 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Eagle Crest Conference Center, 1275 S. Huron St., Ypsilanti. $40. More info and registration: http://searchmarketingworkshop2012.eventbrite.com.