datebook: Energy forum on solar energy, and more
AnnArbor.com file photo
Datebook is your source for information about important business events going on in the greater Ann Arbor area.
• Today: Michigan Energy Forum - Solar, Not Just A Passing Fad. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Get the latest insights and trends in the Solar industry from an expert panel including Rachel Tronstein, former deputy director of the Sun Shot Initiative, U.S. Department of Energy; Skip Pruss, former director of the Michigan Department of Energy, Labor and Economic Growth; and Dave Strand COO of Ovshinsky Solar LLC. Free. More information, including instructions on how to watch a live webcast: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11743.
Other upcoming events:
• Friday: Creating Corporate Culture that Rocks! with WCC Workforce Development. 9-11 a.m. Washtenaw Community College - Morris Lawrence building, 4800 E Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor. $25. More info: http://www.wccnet.edu/culturethatrocks.
• Tuesday: Marketing Roundtable - Five Minutes to a Brand Plan. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. More info: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11724.
• March 8: Washtenaw Contractors Association's 2013 Pyramid Awards. 6:30-10:30 p.m. Kensington Court, 610 Hilton Blvd., Ann Arbor. $100. More info and registration: https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07e6qge0yfd4982fe8&oseq=&c=&ch=.
• April 15: The third annual Michigan Robotics Day. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Jack Roth Stadium Club- Michigan Stadium, 1201 S. Main St., Ann Arbor. Free. More information and registration: http://www.mirobotics.org/index.php.