Free marketing roundtable by Ann Arbor SPARK, and more
• Jan. 10: Marketing Roundtable - Town Hall - The Knights of the Marketing Roundtable. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. The 2012 Marketing Roundtable is a monthly series featuring regional talent who will discuss practical and cost-effective innovation marketing. Program topics range from brand strategy to social media, and from financial accountability to guerrilla marketing. Free. Click here for more information or to find out how to watch a live webcast of the event.
Other upcoming events:
• Jan. 12: Milan Area Chamber After Hours: DTE Energy's 2012 "Your Energy Savings Program." 5-7 p.m. Milan Senior Community Center, 45 Neckel Court, Milan. Free. firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Jan. 16: Business Law & Order: Intellectual Property (Part II): The Keys to Technology Licensing. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. Click here for more information or to find out how to watch a live webcast of the event.
• Jan. 20: Market Research Workshop. 1-4 p.m. Washtenaw Community Bailey Library, 4800 East Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor. Free, but registration is encouraged. Click here for details or to register.
• Feb. 23: Headline Lunch with Congressman John D. Dingell. 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. Weber's Inn, 3050 Jackson Ave., Ann Arbor. $25 in advance or $30 at the door. Click here for more information or to register in advance.