'Getting Funded - Techniques, Tips and Traps' and more
Datebook is your source for information about important business events going on in the greater Ann Arbor area.
• Monday: Business Law & Order - Getting Funded - Techniques, Tips and Traps - With a Crowdfunding Update. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Starting a new business is complicated. The nine-session Business Law & Order Legal Series will give entrepreneurs insight into some of the most important legal issues they must consider during business formation. Free.
Other upcoming events:
• Today: Panel discussion on 'Doing Privacy Right'. 4-6:30 p.m. SRT Solutions, 206 S. Fifth Ave. #200, Ann Arbor. Free. 734-929-3211 or http://michiganprivacy.eventbrite.com.
• Friday: The Search Marketing Workshop. 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Eagle Crest Conference Center, 1275 S. Huron St., Ypsilanti. $40. More info and registration: http://searchmarketingworkshop2012.eventbrite.com.
• Friday: Market Research Workshop. 1-4 p.m. Washtenaw Community College Bailey Library, 4800 East Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor. Free. More info: 734-973-3379 or www4.wccnet.edu/resources/library.
• Nov. 28: The Reluctant Networker: Asking for the Referral. 8-10 a.m. Sandler Training Center, 501 Avis Drive, Ann Arbor. $30 until Nov. 26, $40 thereafter. More info or registration: 734-904-1092 or http://trn-referral-1112.eventbrite.com.