Marketing roundtable on the customer experience, and more
• Tuesday: Marketing Roundtable - Customer Experience. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. What makes a great customer experience, and why does it matter? Managing and controlling how your business interacts with your customers affects your bottom line. Before you can manage customer interactions, however, you need to build an understanding of what makes your customers tick. Free. Click here for more information or to find out how to watch a live webcast of the event.
Other upcoming events:
• March 15: Sales, Marketing and Branding, with Ann Arbor SCORE. 6:30-8:30 p.m. Cleary University, 3601 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor. Free, but registration is required at http://www.annarborscore.com/register.html.
• March 16: Market Research Workshop. 1-4 p.m. Washtenaw Community College Bailey Library, 4800 East Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor. Free. Click here for more information or to register.
• March 19: Business Law & Order - Doing Business Overseas. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. Click here for more information, including how to watch a live webcast of the event.
• March 21: A2Y Early Edition. 7-8:45 a.m. Kensington Court, 610 Hilton Blvd., Ann Arbor. $25 for chamber members in advance; add $5 at the door. Not a member yet? Call 734-214-0105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• March 29: AnnArbor.com B2B Expo 2012. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Washtenaw Community College, Morris Lawrence Building, 4700 E. Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor. Free and open to the public. Prices for vendor spaces vary. Click here for more information.