Michigan Energy Forum on making commercial buildings more efficient, and more
• Thursday, Feb. 2: Michigan Energy Forum: Financing Your Commercial Energy Project. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. February’s Michigan Energy Forum event will focus on highlighting an array of financial mechanisms that exist to help commercial building owners make their energy efficiency and/or renewable energy project a reality. Free. Click here for more information.
Other upcoming events:
• Feb. 3 and 4: Visible Green Home Tour. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. each day, with tours on the hour. Construction site, 2930 Parkridge Drive, Ann Arbor. Free, but advance registration is suggested at http://www.visiblegreenhome.com/registration.html.
• Feb. 14: Marketing Roundtable: Build The Plan. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. Click here for more information or to register.
• Feb. 15: "Small & Smart" Seminar Series. 8-9:30 a.m. SPARK East, 215 W. Michigan Ave., Ypsilanti. Free. Click here for more information.
• Feb. 23: Headline Lunch with Congressman John D. Dingell. 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. Weber's Inn, 3050 Jackson Ave., Ann Arbor. $25 in advance or $30 at the door. Click here for more information or to register in advance.
• Feb. 29: CESTAM Sales Improvement Meeting for Top Executives. 8:30 - 11 a.m. Eagles Crest Conference Center at the Ypsilanti Marriott, 1275 S. Huron St., Ypsilanti. $25 per session. Visit cestam.us for more information or to register.