Michigan Energy forum on geothermal electricity, and more
public domain photo by the U.S. Dept. of Energy
Datebook is your source for information about important business events going on in the greater Ann Arbor area.
• Today: Michigan Energy Forum - Geothermal Electricity Generation. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. While still considered nascent compared to other sources of renewable energy, geothermal energy has significant potential. Listen to three diverse perspectives on these issues from panelists who are in the trenches. More info and registration: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11744.
Other upcoming events:
• Friday: Washtenaw Contractors Association's 2013 Pyramid Awards. 6:30-10:30 p.m. Kensington Court, 610 Hilton Blvd., Ann Arbor. $100. More info and registration: http://wcaonline.org.
• Tuesday: Marketing Roundtable - Who is your customer? 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. More info, including how to watch a webcast: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11725.
• March 15: Sixth Annual Business Breakfast Forum: Innovation You: Spirituality at Work. 7-8:30 a.m. St. Francis of Assisi Parish Activities Center, 2250 East Stadium Blvd., Ann Arbor. $10 donation requested. More info or registration: www.stfrancisa2.com/bbf or 734-821-2122.
• March 21: Michigan Realtor Summit. Registration at 8:30, program at 9 a.m. Crystal Gardens Banquet Hall, 5768 E. Grand River Ave., Howell. More info: 810-224-5626 or www.huronvalleyfinancial.com.
• April 15: The third annual Michigan Robotics Day. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Jack Roth Stadium Club- Michigan Stadium, 1201 S. Main St., Ann Arbor. Free. More information and registration: http://www.mirobotics.org/index.php.