Panel discussion on Michigan energy policy, and more
Datebook is your source for information about important business events going on in the greater Ann Arbor area.
• Today: Michigan Energy Forum - Michigan Energy Policy 2013. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. How we address energy policy has broad impacts on climate, economic competitiveness, employment and job skills, environment, and health. What should be our major policy focus within Michigan? Moderator Roland Scott of ArborWind leads a panel discussion with panelists John DeCicco of the University of Michigan Energy Institute & U of M School of Natural Resources and Environment, Jean Redfield of NextEnergy, Dan Scripps of the Michigan Energy Innovation Business Council and John D. Quackenbush of the Michigan Public Service Commission. Free. More info: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11745.
Other upcoming events:
• Friday: Entrepreneur Luncheon. 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Sandler Training - Ann Arbor, 501 Avis Drive, Ann Arbor. Free. More info: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11658.
• Tuesday: Marketing Roundtable - Advertising Isn't Dead. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. More info: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11726.
• April 15: Business Law & Order - E-Commerce & Advertising Online. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. More info, including how to watch the program streamed live online: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11737.
• April 15: The third annual Michigan Robotics Day. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Jack Roth Stadium Club- Michigan Stadium, 1201 S. Main St., Ann Arbor. Free. More information and registration: http://www.mirobotics.org/index.php.