datebook: Sixth Annual Business Breakfast Forum, and more
Datebook is your source for information about important business events going on in the greater Ann Arbor area.
March 15: Sixth Annual Business Breakfast Forum: Innovation You: Spirituality at Work. 7-8:30 a.m. St. Francis of Assisi Parish Activities Center, 2250 East Stadium Blvd., Ann Arbor. Jeff DeGraff, author and professor at the University of Michigan Ross School Business, will explore how the strategies and tactics used to grow top businesses and organizations can be translated and applied to your own life. This presentation will focus on how to make yourself new and improved and how to help others do the same. So bring your imperfections and an open mind. $10 donation requested. More info or registration: www.stfrancisa2.com/bbf or 734-821-2122.
Other upcoming events:
• Today: Health Care Reform Update. 5:30 PM-7:30 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. More info: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11794.
• Wednesday: Arts Alliance's Creative Connections. 5-7 p.m. FestiFools Studio, 1239 Kipke Drive, Ann Arbor. $10 for Arts Alliance members; $15 for non-members. More info and registration: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#inbox/13cba7b9624b7c5a.
• March 6: Selling Smart Workshop - Identifying Compelling Reasons for a Prospect to Buy - PAIN. 9-11 a.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. More info and registration: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11693.
• March 7: Michigan Energy Forum - Geothermal Electricity Generation. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. More info and registration: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11744 .
• March 8: Washtenaw Contractors Association's 2013 Pyramid Awards. 6:30-10:30 p.m. Kensington Court, 610 Hilton Blvd., Ann Arbor. $100. More info and registration: https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07e6qge0yfd4982fe8&oseq=&c=&ch=.
• April 15: The third annual Michigan Robotics Day. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Jack Roth Stadium Club- Michigan Stadium, 1201 S. Main St., Ann Arbor. Free. More information and registration: http://www.mirobotics.org/index.php.