Summer Spa event for business women, and more
• Aug. 24: Summer Spa with Women Making Connections. 5:30-7:30 p.m. Brown & Deline Hair & Body Salon. 5245 Jackson Road, Ann Arbor. This is a time to rejuvinate your senses. Enjoy a mini manicure or pedicure, perhaps a massage or new hairdo while reconnecting with other WMC members and making some new friends. $25 in advance or $30 on the day of the event. For more information or to register, click here.
Other upcoming events:
• Aug. 30: SRT Solutions seminar: From Zero To Silverlight in One Day. 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Ann Arbor Spark, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. $125. Click here for more information or to register.
• Sept. 9: Michigan Energy Forum: Public Policy - RPS, feed-in-tariffs, etc. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. Click here for more information.
• Sept. 15: Marketing Roundtable - Customer Engagement. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. Click here for more information. • CFO Roundtable. 7:30-9 a.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. Click here for more information.
• Sept. 20: Convergence 2011: What's art got to do with it? The value of arts & culture in our economy and community. Noon-5:30 p.m. Eastern Michigan University Student Center, Ypsilanti. Early registration will start in late August. For more information, email email@example.com or call 734-213-2733.