Workshop on negotiation for business women, and more
Datebook is your source for information about important business events going on in the greater Ann Arbor area.
• Today: Walk Out a Winner - How to Overcome Challenges & Succeed at Negotiations. 7:30-9:30 a.m. Washtenaw Community College, Morris Lawrence Building, 4800 East Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor. This negotiations workshop for women business professionals is sponsored by WXW (Women's Exchange of Washtenaw) and the Women Lawyers Association of Michigan. The price includes breakfast and an expert panel. $25. More info registration: http://wxwbusiness.com/category/events.
Other upcoming events:
• Friday: Sixth Annual Business Breakfast Forum: Innovation You: Spirituality at Work. 7-8:30 a.m. St. Francis of Assisi Parish Activities Center, 2250 East Stadium Blvd., Ann Arbor. $10 donation requested. More info or registration: www.stfrancisa2.com/bbf or 734-821-2122.
• Friday through Sunday: Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Ann Arbor's 23rd annual spring Home, Garden and Lifestyle Show. 3-9 p.m. on Saturday; 10 a.m.-7 p.m. on Sunday; 11 a.m.-5 p.m. on Sunday. Washtenaw Farm Council Fair Grounds and Event Center, 5055 Ann Arbor Saline Road, Ann Arbor. $5 admission. More info: http://www.bragannarbor.com/se_builders.cfm.
• Saturday: Saline Area Chamber of Commerce Franchise Seminar. 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Saline City Hall, 100 N. Harris St., Saline. Free. More info: http://www.franchiseseminar.splashthat.com.
• Monday: Business Law & Order - Employment II. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. More info: http://www.annarborusa.org/events/details?e=11736.
• Thursday, March 21: Michigan Realtor Summit. Registration at 8:30, program at 9 a.m. Crystal Gardens Banquet Hall, 5768 E. Grand River Ave., Howell. More info: 810-224-5626 or www.huronvalleyfinancial.com.
• April 15: The third annual Michigan Robotics Day. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Jack Roth Stadium Club- Michigan Stadium, 1201 S. Main St., Ann Arbor. Free. More information and registration: http://www.mirobotics.org/index.php.