Posted: Oct 15, 2012 at 10:38 PM [Oct 15, 2012]
The Ann Arbor Track Club Youth Division competed in the "Run through the Meadows" cross-country meet which was held Saturday October 13 at Huron-Meadows Metro-Park near Brighton. The K-6 boys team took seccond place with 44 points, second only to the Saline K-6 Boys team which scored 41 points.
The "AATC" K-6 Boys team, in order of their finish were:
- Owen Rennich, who placed 2nd in the 2400 meter race with a time of 9:06
- David Evans, who placed 5th with a time of 9:22
- Daniel Evans, who placed 6th with a time of 9:29
- Spencer Jyawook, who placed 8th with a time of 9:44
- Owen Johnson, who placed 30th with a time of 10:34
- Ben Foor, who placed 80th with a time of 13:16
- Nathan Dempster, who placed 82nd with a time of 14:11
The "AATC" K-6 Girls team members were:
- Jayla Johnson, who placed 6th in the 2400 meter Girls race with a time of 10:05
- Sydney Anderson, who placed 10th with a time of 10:29
- Hannah Jyawook, who placed 33rd with a time of 11:41
The "AATC" Junior-High Boys team members were:
- Samuel Jyawook, who placed 14th in the 3200 meter Boys race with a time of 11:58.
- Maxwell Johnson, who placed 51st with a time of 13:08
The "AATC" Junior-High Girls team was:
- Jessie Larson, who placed 5th in the 3200 meter Girls race with a time of 12:36.
For any questions about this article or about the Ann Arbor Track club Youth X-C team, please contact Team Manager Ron Beasley at firstname.lastname@example.org