Posted: Oct 9, 2012 at 3:34 PM [Oct 9, 2012]
A2 LEAP Learning Session
Learn, Network, Connect!
Stress Free Real Estate
When: Thursday, Oct 11th, 2012
Time: 6pm – 7:30pm
Where: The United Way of Washtenaw County, 2305 Platt Road, Ann Arbor, MI
Event Cost: Free
Drop in a business card for a chance to win a Free iPad!!
Reduce Stress and Build Wealth with Real Estate
In this learning session you will discover:
1. The Process: Get Pre-Approval
- How will you know what you can afford without knowing what the bank will loan you?
2. Use www.Realtor.com
- Why is it the only website to go to for the most current and correct information.
3. How to become an expert!
- Once you have a price range and an area that you wan to buy, you can become an expert in no time!
4. Putting in Offers
- How to put in offers fast even if it's only to tie up the property for 5 days while researching it.
- How Realtors work with your mortgage company, title company, and other Realtors; the 5 day inspection period, and 30-45 day mortgage approval period.
6. Walk-through before closing
- What to look for when making sure the place is in the condition you last saw it.
7. The Closing
- How long it will be before you get the keys to your new home.
About the speaker, Bill Keene:
Bill Keene has been one of the Top 5% of Realtors nationwide for over 20 years. He has built condominiums in Ferndale, built a land development in South Lyon and has helped 100's of people buy and sell one of their most prized possessions: their homes.
For over 10 years he has championed the novel and creative "Out of the Box" program of Listing and Marketing homes for his clients for no fee ( not 3% of the sales price) as long as his clients use him to buy their next home.
This new way to doing business is transforming the way Real Estate business has been done. No other Realtor brings as much experience and expertise in Real Estate as Bill as he helps his family of clients reap large dividends in the residential marketplace.
PRIZE DRAWING! Win a Free IPad! Drop in your business card for a chance to win! (Winner will be selected during the event.)
James Corey, The United Way of Washtenaw County: 734-971-8200
Reputation First Title: 734-432-0100
Michelle Milliken, Paul Davis Restoration: 734-930-0303
Ron Odenwald, Cole Taylor Mortgage: 248-889-6546
Bill Keene, Community Choice Realty: 248767-6423
Questions or Comments? Contact Event Director: Millie Chu, firstname.lastname@example.org