Ann Arbor Street Art Fair names award winners
The Ann Arbor Street Art Fair—the original of the four fairs that collectively make up the Ann Arbor Art Fair—has named its winning artists for this year's event. The Ann Arbor Street Art Fair is located on East Washington, Ingalls Mall and North University.
The award winners, media, and booth numbers are: • Christine Bartling, Park Ridge, IL, Jewelry, A105
• Lisa Burge, Taos, NM, Painting/Printmaking, A317
• William Kidd, Miramar, FL, Ceramics, A149
• Natalia Margulis, Livingston, NJ, Fiber, A222
• Jenny Pope, Ithaca, NY, Printmaking, A260
• Eric Silva, Whittier, CA, Jewelry, A215
• Heinrich Toh, Kansas City, MO, Printmaking, A309
• Mark Traughber, Pittsburgh, PA, 2D Mixed Media, A241
• Ann Tubbs, Ottawa Lake, MI, Ceramics, A257
• Yamashita Takashi, Tokyo, Japan, Photography, A221
The 2013 awards jurors were Patti Schwarz, co-founder of River Gallery and manager of “SculptureWalk Chelsea,” an annual rotating public art exhibit; and Tom Venner, dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Eastern Michigan University, and also a potter and art collector.