'Peter Greenberg Worldwide' radio show will focus on Ann Arbor on Saturday
Photo courtesy of Ann Arbor Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
Guests featured on the Ann Arbor episode include:
• Coy Vaughn, deputy director, Washtenaw County Parks
• Dhani Jones, U-M graduate, NFL linebacker and travel show host
• Ken Fischer, president, University Musical Society (UMS)
• Eve Aronoff, chef and owner, Frita Batidos
• Joseph Rosa, director, University of Michigan Museum of Art
• Tom Murray, owner, Conor O’Neill’s
• Jonathan Wright, fairyologist ("Fairy Doors of Ann Arbor")
Peter Greenberg is the CBS News travel editor, reporting regularly on "CBS This Morning" (formerly "CBS Early Show") and "CBS Evening News." He was previously the travel editor for NBC’s "The Today Show," CNBC, MSNBC and ABC’s "Good Morning America prior to that." Greenberg is also known as the “Travel Detective” and has written several books under that moniker. He produces travel segments for AOL, is a contributing editor for Men’s Health and produces a radio show as well as his online travel site, PeterGreenberg.com.
The Ann Arbor episode of Greenberg's radio show was taped May 2. If you can't catch the live stream broadcast, the show will also be available for download on iTunes.com and stitcher.com on Monday, May 28. Although there is not a local radio station that we can hear the show on, it will be broadcast to 400-plus stations across the country that will reach more than 3 million listeners.
Here's a short video with Greenberg spending time with U-M grad student Kipp Cortez, who plays Hill Auditorium's organ for him:
And here's Greenberg trying to play "On Wisconsin" on U-M's carillon.