8 major street projects to expect in Ann Arbor in 2013: Did your street make the list?
Melanie Maxwell | AnnArbor.com file photo
Which streets in Ann Arbor will be lined with orange barrels this year?
AnnArbor.com asked the city's project management unit for a list of expected major street projects for 2013, and the following eight streets topped the list:
- Miller (Maple to Newport)
- Madison (Seventh to Main)
- State (Oakbrook to Eisenhower)
- Depot (Main to Carey)
- Fourth Avenue (Huron to Liberty)
- Barton (Pontiac to Plymouth)
- Forest Avenue (S. University to Hill)
- Packard (Anderson to Eisenhower)
Senior Project Manager Liz Rolla said depending on bid prices and other factors, the list could change. Rolla said the city also plans to resurface multiple local streets this year, but that list hasn't been finalized just yet.
Which streets in Ann Arbor do you think are in bad shape? Where should the city focus its attention this summer? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.