Want to weigh in on road projects in your township? Project meetings are planned
The Washtenaw County Road Commission has begun to schedule meetings to discuss local road projects for this year. If you have a road you’d like to see considered for the upcoming construction season, contact your township supervisor before these meetings.
Residents are also invited to attend, so here are the meetings that have been scheduled to date. As others are confirmed, this list will be updated.
Lisa Allmendinger | AnnArbor.com
- Pittsfield Township - Tuesday, Feb. 14, 1 p.m. at Township Hall, 6201 W. Michigan Ave.
- York Township - Tuesday, Feb. 14, 6:30 p.m. at Township Hall, 11560 Stoney Creek Road
- Webster Township - Tuesday, Feb. 21, 6:30 p.m. at Township Hall, 5665 Webster Church Road
- Dexter Township - Tuesday, Feb. 21, 7:30 p.m. at Township Hall, 6880 Dexter-Pinckney Road
- Lodi Township - Tuesday, March 6, 6:30 p.m. at Township Hall, 3755 Pleasant Lake Road
- Sylvan Township - Monday, March 19, 1 p.m. at Township Hall, 18027 Old US-12
- Ann Arbor Township - Monday, March 19, 7:30 p.m. at Township Hall, 3792 Pontiac Tr.
- Salem Township -Tuesday, March 27, 7 p.m. at Township Hall, 9600 Six Mile Road
- Superior Township - Monday, April 16, 7:30 p.m. at Township Hall, 3040 N. Prospect Road
Meetings still to be scheduled are: Augusta Township, Bridgewater Township, Freedom Township, Lima Township, Lyndon Township, Manchester Township, Northfield Township, Saline Township, Scio Township, Sharon Township and Ypsilanti Township.
Lisa Allmendinger is a regional reporter for AnnArbor.com. She can be reached at email@example.com.