School board interviews superintendent candidates for Ann Arbor Public Schools
Interviews with the six candidates for the next superintendent of Ann Arbor Public Schools will begin at 10 a.m. Monday and AnnArbor.com will be covering it live.
The two-day process to find Patricia Green's replacement is being held at the Courtyard Marriott at 3205 Boardwalk Boulevard in Ann Arbor.
Green's retirement is effective Tuesday. She served two years in the position.
The Board of Education finalized a list of questions for the six candidates last week and will interview three candidates Monday and three on Tuesday.
The candidates are:
- Jeanice Kerr Swift, assistant superintendent of Colorado Springs District 11 in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Brian Osborne, superintendent of South Orange-Maplewood School District in New Jersey
- Richard Faidley, superintendent of Derry Township Schools in Hershey, Pa.
- Henry Hastings, instructor at Eastern Michigan University College of Business
- Sandra Harris, retired superintendent of Oak Park School District in Oak Park
- Benjamin Edmondson, principal of Roberto Clemente High School in Ann Arbor