Detroit bankruptcy roundup: See what national and local media outlets are reporting
AP Photo | Paul Sancya
- AnnArbor.com: Detroit bankruptcy and Ann Arbor: 'The notion that we're separated ... is flawed'
- MLive: Financial analysts: Detroit bankruptcy could hinder Michigan municipalities' borrowing ability
- MLive: Judge calls Detroit bankruptcy filing unconstitutional
- MLive: Detroit bankruptcy: See front pages of websites, newspapers as news broke
- MLive: Detroit bankruptcy filing proposes timeline for process and recommends September 2014 deadline
- More on MLive: Keep up to date on continuing MLive coverage of the Detroit bankruptcy
- Associated Press on AnnArbor.com: Column: Will bankruptcy signal Detroit rebirth?
- Detroit Free Press: What comes next in Detroit bankruptcy? Here are 12 things to expect
- Forbes: Why Business Is Cheering Detroit's Bankruptcy
- Forbes: The 5 Big Questions A Detroit Bankruptcy Must Answer
- NBC News.com: Detroit's bankruptcy battle likely to be long and painful
- New York Times: Michigan Governor and Detroit’s Manager Call for Patience
- USA Today: Detroit city bankruptcy unlikely to hurt automakers
- Washington Post: Governor, emergency manager defend Detroit bankruptcy