Peace Neighborhood Center to give out toys and food for the holiday to Washtenaw County families
The Peace Neighborhood Center in Ann Arbor will be offering a distribution of toys and food for the holidays to Washtenaw County families.
Angela J. Cesere | AnnArbor.com
The Peace Neighborhood Center is at 1111 N. Maple Road in Ann Arbor. It provides programs for children, families and people that have been affected by social and economic problems.
Assistance will be given to families according to how they correlate to the Peace Neighborhood Center’s criteria, which are listed in order of importance.
- Families registered with the Peace Neighborhood Center’s programs
- Families who have never been helped previously by the Peace Neighborhood Center holiday distribution
- Families who did not receive assistance in 2011
- Families living in Ann Arbor
- Families living in Washtenaw County
The Holiday Toy & Food Drive Distribution will take place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Peace Neighborhood Center from Dec. 20 to 23.