Washtenaw County Road Commission approves summer maintenance work on 10 roads
Lisa Allmendinger | AnnArbor.com
The following roads will have crack and chip sealing work this summer.
- Carpenter Road from 1,500 feet north of Willis Road to Textile Road in Ypsilanti Township.
- Dixboro Road from Geddes Road to Plymouth-Ann Arbor Road in Ann Arbor Township.
- Textile Road from Maple Road to about 1,300 feet east of State Road and excluding the State Road intersection in Pittsfield Township.
- Scio Church Road from Strieter Road to Zeeb Road in Scio Township.
- Pleasant Lake Road from Reno Road to Lima Center Road in Freedom Township.
- Pleasant Lake Road from Parker Road to Zeeb Road in Lodi Township.
- Old US-12 from the western county line to Wilkinson Street in Sylvan Township to the Chelsea city limits.
- Old US-12 from Freer Road to Fletcher Road in the City of Chelsea and Lima Township.
- Pleasant Lake Road from Fletcher Road to Reno Road in Freedom Township.
Lisa Allmendinger is a reporter for AnnArbor.com. She can be reached at email@example.com.