With gallery: AnnArbor.com hosting social media event for United Way of Washtenaw fundraiser
- Charles Woodson and company meet with fans during telethon at M Den
- Michigan softball nearly perfect in opening NCAA Regional win over Valparaiso
- Saline takes boys and girls track regional titles, Pioneer finishes runner-up
- Michigan football alumni take to airwaves to raise money for C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- /calendar/photologue/photos/UWWC/cache/,DanaInfo=swnssde016+Daysyuk Jersey____fullsize.JPG
DONATE ONLINE NOW
The UWWC is partnering with AnnArbor.com to provide several gifts as donation incentives to help raise the funds on Wednesday, the same day it's also participating in a radiothon with local stations.
At the top of each hour, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., AnnArbor.com will announce the gift incentive that will available for just that hour.
Want that signed Pavel Datsyuk jersey or maybe the autographed Brady Hoke football? The first person to donate online during the hour’s specified amount wins the incentive. If your donation is the first in the hour specified, and is for a minimum of the specified amount in the photo gallery caption, the item is yours.
DONATE ONLINE NOW
If an hour's specified donation isn't met, the donor with the highest donation during that hour will receive the donation incentive. Winners of the incentives will be notified by UWWC members Thursday.
If you have any questions about the incentives, please contact James Corey at the United Way of Washtenaw County: (734) 971-8200.
Anyone donating $25 or more during the fund-drive will receive a United Way T-shirt, which will be available at the UWWC Ann Arbor offices at 2305 Platt Road. T-shirts will be available while supplies last starting Thursday, March 1.
The UWWC helps provide 12,000 meals every day and assistance to 25 percent of Washtenaw County residents with transportation, childcare, senior citizen programs, hospice and early childhood development, among other programs and causes.