University of Michigan 2011 salary report lists top 10 highest salaried employees
The University of Michigan today released its 2011 salary report.
Angela J. Cesere | AnnArbor.com
This year, administrators averaged a 2.7 percent pay increase, while faculty received a 2.8 percent increase and staff averaged a 2.2 percent increase.
Find the full salary report.
Ten highest-paid university officials
- Ora Pescovitz — executive VP for medical affairs — $739,025
- Douglas Strong — CEO of U-M hospitals and health centers — $612,000
- David Brandon — athletic director — $600,454
- Mary Sue Coleman — president — $585,783
- Erik Lundberg — chief investment officer — $575,000
- Timothy P. Slottow — executive VP and chief financial officer— $551,668
- Alison Davis-Blake - Stephen M. Ross School of Business dean-Â $550,000
- James Woolliscroft - Medical School dean - $524,509
- Philip Hanlon — provost and executive VP of academic affairs — $485,040
- David Munson - College of Engineering dean - $470,195