New program allows EMU students, staff access to 8 U-M libraries
A newly implemented Eastern Michigan University program will allow students and staff to have access to eight University of Michigan libraries, the Eastern Echo reported.
Photo courtesy of University of Michigan
Enrolled students and active staff and faculty are eligible to use the electronic resources, archives and study spaces as well, according to the student newspaper.
The following U-M libraries are available for access:
- Art, Architecture & Engineering Library located on North Campus
- Buhr Remote Shelving Facility on Greene St.
- Fine Arts Library on Central Campus
- Hatcher Graduate Library on Central Campus
- Museum Library on Central Campus
- Music Library on North Campus
- Shapiro Library on Central Campus
- Taubman Health Sciences Library on the Medical Campus
- Thompson Library on the U-M Flint Campus
In order to use the services, students and staff must first register at the circulation desk of their home institution. More information on the program can be found on the Halle Library site.
Read the full Eastern Echo report.