Boston College 62, Michigan 58: Your guide to our coverage
Melanie R. Maxwell | AnnArbor.com
Is it too early in the season to push the panic button? That's what fans of the Michigan basketball team will be asking this morning.
The Wolverines lost their third consecutive game Wednesday night, this time to Boston College, 62-58, at home in a Big Ten/ACC Challenge game. They repeated their young season's familiar pattern: Manny Harris did the heavy lifting and lacked contributions from others.
Michael Rothstein wrote the game story for AnnArbor.com. Here's a look at the rest of our coverage from U-M's latest defeat:
- Michael Rothstein: Shooting woes send Wolverines to their third consecutive loss.
- Dave Birkett: Flawed Wolverines look nothing like tournament contenders.
- Michael Rothstein: After latest defeat, John Beilein may ponder changes.
- Grades: Hard not to feel a below-average vibe after defeat.
- Steve Megarge, Rivals.com: Manny Harris ranks as top shooting guard.
- Detroit Free Press: Corey Raji leads all scorers with big game.
- Howie Beardsley, Grand Rapids Press: Wolverines need fix, or else ...Â
- Angelique S. Chengelis, Detroit News: Losing streak grows to three.