today's college sports links: Flint Northern RB Thomas Rawls commits to Michigan; U-M's Darius Morris leads nation in offensive involvement and more
Eighteen recruits have officially committed to the Michigan football team -- the most recent being Flint Northern High School running back Thomas Rawls. Rawls committed late Monday, reported Tom Markowski of the Detroit News.
Writes Markowski, "Rawls (5-10, 210) also received scholarship offers from Central Michigan, Cincinnati and Toledo. This past season Rawls rushed for 1,585 yards and 19 touchdowns on 150 carries and was named MVP of the Saginaw Valley Association."
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL
- Detroit News: Michigan's hoops win was nice, but football must lead U-M's resurgence
- Detroit Free Press: A breakdown of the prospects still considering Michigan
- MLive.com: Basketball's win, Brady Hoke's hiring should have Michigan man beaming
- Bleacher Report: Michigan football recruiting: In Hoke We Trust
- MLive.com: Paul Lang's commitment to MSU embraced by Nittany Lion father
- ESPN.com: Iowa players can't return into blood tests normal
- ESPN.com: Nike honors Joe Paterno's 400th win with gift to Penn State libraries
- SI.com: Ex-Florida coach Urban Meyer joining ESPN as analyst
- USA Today: Rules fail to curb schools from oversigning players
MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL