With Poll: Vote now in our final regular season AnnArbor.com Game of the Week poll
AnnArbor.com file photo
For others, we’re closing in on the beginning.
The final regular season week of high school football starts next Friday, and we’re looking for your help in selecting our AnnArbor.com “Game of the Week.”
Here are the five games to choose from:
- Dearborn will visit Skyline, as the Eagles look to finish the season on a strong note against a team that is 4-3 going into Week 8.
- Father Gabriel Richard travels to Ford Field to take on Pontiac Notre Dame Prep in the Prep Bowl, Saturday Oct. 20 at 1 p.m. The two teams have met in two of the last three Prep Bowls, each winning one.
- Lincoln hosts Milan, and with four wins through seven weeks, the game will have playoff implications for Lincoln regardless of how it fares in Week 8. With a win Friday, Milan could be looking for its first undefeated regular season since 1997.
- Chelsea hosts Haslett, as a pair of teams with 4-3 records going into Week 8 could be battling for playoff spots.
- Pioneer has four wins through seven weeks, and will have playoff implications when it travels to Livonia Franklin next Saturday regardless of its Week 8 outcome.
Voting will stay open until 6 p.m. Tuesday. Fans can vote up to once an hour until then.
Game of the Week coverage:
AnnArbor.com will give the Game of the Week winner its Super Bowl treatment, which will include two reporters covering the game, a live chat that you can follow from your iPhone or Android device, and a photo gallery as well.