Notre Dame 13, Michigan 6: A comprehensive guide to our coverage
Melanie Maxwell | AnnArbor.com
Six turnovers on offense -- including four interceptions and a fumble from quarterback Denard Robinson -- proved too much to overcome for Michigan.
With a bye week on the horizon, it will be two weeks until the Wolverines get a chance to get the the taste of the loss out their mouths, but first let's review just how close they were to knocking off No. 11 Notre Dame. Check out our coverage from before, during and after the game.
- Game story: Nightmarish showing from Denard Robinson, 6 turnovers cost Michigan in 13-6 loss to Notre Dame
- Opinion: Michigan's Denard Robinson says right things, but he's running out of time
- By the numbers: Denard Robinson sets Michigan interception record, and career yardage mark in same game
- Photo Gallery: Images from the Michigan football team's 13-6 loss to Notre Dame
- Brady Hoke never thought about benching mistake-prone Denard Robinson
- Grades: Michigan beat writer Kyle Meinke passes out individual grades after the Michigan loss
- With polls: Now it's your chance to grade the Wolverines on their offensive, defensive, special teams, coaching and overall performances
- Check out Nick Baumgardner's live blog from during the game and see what readers had to say throughout Michigan's loss.
- With Gallery: Thompson Street house watches Michigan-Notre Dame game in style with 40-foot projection on ISR building
- Stephen Hopkins, Marvin Robinson among Michigan players left home for Notre Dame game
- Peruse the prognosticators: Most pundits picked Michigan to win and correctly, guessed it would be on the strength of its defense
- Pre-game mega guide
We asked you who you thought would win before the game and 43 percent of the 819 poll participants correctly picked Notre Dame to win, while 18 percent had the correct margin of victory, 7-13 points.
- Michigan State 23, Eastern Michigan 7 (Game story | Four-year starting EMU QB benched | MSU coverage)
- Big Ten Scoreboard
- Top 25 scoreboard
Pete Cunningham covers sports for AnnArbor.com.