Free market research workshop, and more
• Friday: Market Research Workshop. 1-4 p.m. Washtenaw Community Bailey Library, 4800 East Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor. Learn to use print and electronic library resources to do market research for your business, including potential customers and competitors, as well as business-to-business marketing. Free, but registration is encouraged. Click here for details or to register.
Other upcoming events:
• Tuesday: Introduction to Federal Business Contracting - the Department of Health and Human Services. 8-9:30 a.m. University of Michigan campus, NCMS Building, 3025 Boardwalk Drive, Suite 120, Ann Arbor. $30. Click here for more information or to register.
• Wednesday: Long-Term Networking: Mastering the One-to-One. 8-10 a.m. Sandler Training Center, 501 Avis Drive, Ann Arbor. $40. Click here for more information or to register.
• Feb. 3 and 4: Visible Green Home Tour. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. each day, with tours on the hour. Construction site, 2930 Parkridge Drive, Ann Arbor. Free, but advance registration is suggested at http://www.visiblegreenhome.com/registration.html.
• Feb. 23: Headline Lunch with Congressman John D. Dingell. 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. Weber's Inn, 3050 Jackson Ave., Ann Arbor. $25 in advance or $30 at the door. Click here for more information or to register in advance.
• Feb. 29: CESTAM Sales Improvement Meeting for Top Executives. 8:30 - 11 a.m. Eagles Crest Conference Center at the Ypsilanti Marriott, 1275 S. Huron St., Ypsilanti. $25 per session. Visit cestam.us for more information or to register.
• Send unique, one-time business events to email@example.com. Sign up for the weekly Business Review email newsletter here.