Milan Area Chamber After Hours event featuring energy-saving talk, and more
• Today: Milan Area Chamber After Hours: DTE Energy's 2012 "Your Energy Savings Program." 5-7 p.m. Milan Senior Community Center, 45 Neckel Court, Milan. DTE Energy Energy Advisor Bill Subotich will discuss DTE's 2012 “Your Energy Savings Program,” which provides DTE customers financial incentive to replace their existing equipment with more energy-efficient equipment. Refreshments will be provided. Free. email@example.com.
Other upcoming events:
• Friday: Google Lecture on Innovation and Entrepreneurship, wiht Michael Finney of the MEDC. 3:30-5 pm. Ehrlicher Room, 3100 North Quad, University of Michigan Campus, 105 S. State St., Ann Arbor. Free. For more information, visit http://www.si.umich.edu/newsandevents/google-lecture-series-michael-finney.
• Monday: Business Law & Order: Intellectual Property (Part II): The Keys to Technology Licensing. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. Click here for more information or to find out how to watch a live webcast of the event.
• Wednesday: "Small & Smart" Seminar Series. 8-9:30 a.m. SPARK East, 215 W. Michigan Ave., Ypsilanti. Free. Click here for more information or to register.
• Jan. 20: Market Research Workshop. 1-4 p.m. Washtenaw Community Bailey Library, 4800 East Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor. Free, but registration is encouraged. Click here for details or to register.
• Feb. 23: Headline Lunch with Congressman John D. Dingell. 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. Weber's Inn, 3050 Jackson Ave., Ann Arbor. $25 in advance or $30 at the door. Click here for more information or to register in advance.
• Send unique, one-time business events to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up for the weekly Business Review email newsletter here.