Sales improvement meeting on thriving vs. surviving, and more
• Wednesday: CESTAM Sales Improvement Meeting for Top Executives - Are you thriving or surviving? . 8:30 - 11 a.m. Eagles Crest Conference Center at the Ypsilanti Marriott, 1275 S. Huron St., Ypsilanti. Guest speaker Bill Russo, director of Global Manufacturing Engineering of Ford Motor Co. Powertrain will share how to better position our companies to do business with large manufacturers. Mark Wormald, chairman of CESTAM UK, will facilitate a session on what specifically chief executives can do to improve the overall sales performance of their companies. CESTAM is a forum exclusively for the top executives of manufacturers, so it’s a place to connect with fellow business leaders from manufacturing and share best practices and develop ways to change their cultures from order takers to order makers.. $25 per session. Visit cestam.us for more information or to register.
Other upcoming events:
• Today: A2Y Chamber Headline Lunch with Congressman John D. Dingell. 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. Weber's Inn, 3050 Jackson Ave., Ann Arbor. $25 in advance or $30 at the door. Click here for more information or to register in advance.
• Today: Long-Term Networking: Asking for the Referral. 8-10 a.m. Sandler Training Center, 501 Avis Drive, Ann Arbor. $30. Click here for more information or to register.
• Today: Team SBA - Roundtable on Small Business Lending. 4-6 p.m. Morris Lawrence Building, Washtenaw Community College, 4800 E. Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor. Free. For more information, visit http://www.misbtdc.net/workshop.aspx?ekey=120310048.
• Tuesday: Federal Government Contracting: Understanding The Request for Proposal. 8-9:30 a.m. NCMS Building, 3025 Boardwalk Drive, Suite 120, Ann Arbor $30. For more information or to registier, visit http://rfp.eventbrite.com/?ref=ebtn.
• March 1: Michigan Energy Forum - How a Wind Farm Gets Built. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. Click here for more information or to find out how to watch a live webcast of the event.
• March 13: Marketing Roundtable - Customer Experience. 5-7 p.m. SPARK Central, 330 E. Liberty, Ann Arbor. Free. Click here for more information or to find out how to watch a live webcast of the event.
• Send unique, one-time business events to email@example.com. Sign up for the weekly Business Review email newsletter here.