today's college sports links: Big Ten the nation's most exciting conference?; Michigan football team close to landing Leilon Willingham, Frank Clark and more
It's no secret that the Michigan football team, steered by dual-threat quarterback Denard Robinson, showed flashes of excitement last season.
In fact, according to Thuuz, a company that measures the excitement of sporting events, the Wolverines were ranked the fourth most exciting team in college football, reported ESPN.com's Adam Rittenberg. Auburn was tabbed first in the findings.
Additionally, the Big Ten was labeled as the nation's most exciting conference.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL
- AnnArbor.com: Ypsilanti native, former U-M, EMU players headed to Super Bowl
- AnnArbor.com: MGoBlue.com reports Dan Ferrigno happy he's part of Brady Hoke's staff
- Detroit News: U-M might be close with LB Leilon Willingham, WR Frank Clark
- Detroit Free Press: Michigan recruit learns word travels quickly
- Detroit News: Dave Brandon kept low profile during search for U-M coach
- ESPN.com: ESPN.com's 2010 All-Senior Big Ten team
- Grand Rapids Press: MSU picks up commitment from 2-way lineman Brandon Clemons
- USA Today: Florida's Janoris Jackson cited for marijuana possession
- SI.com: Former Iowa WR pleads guilty to drug charge
- Yahoo! Sports: Cam Newton working with QB coach in California
MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL
- AnnArbor.com: Forced outside, Michigan's offensive balance tilts toward the 3-pointer
- Grand Rapids Press: With U-M next, MSU vows to make teams afraid in March
- Detroit Free Press: MSU coach Tom Izzo: Record is 'definitely disturbing'
- New York Times: Usually elite, ACC recieves a harsh lesson in mediocrity