Michigan 63, Delaware State 6: Your complete guide to our coverage
Five different players scored their first career touchdowns for Michigan on Saturday. Five different quarterbacks took the field for the Wolverines.
Everybody got in on the action as Michigan trounced Delaware State, it's Division I-AA opponent, 63-6, at Michgian Stadium.
AnnArbor.com football beat reporter Dave Birkett kicks off our coverage of the game:
- Dave Birkett: Rich Rodriguez wants college exhibitions? He got one Saturday.Â
- Pete Bigelow: Best part of the Delaware State game is it's in the rear-view mirror.Â
- Mike Rothstein: At Delaware State, the marching band refuses to yield.Â
- The Wolverines appear well-stocked at running back, writes James Briggs.Â
- Notebook: Denard Robinson leads four scoring drives, while Tate Forcier rests.
- Big Ten Network confusion causes angst for fans wanting to watch game.
- Quarterback Jack Kennedy lives the dream of a walk-on, scores a personal win.
- Here's how the Wolverines scored.
- Official box score: Michigan 63, Delaware State 6.
- Cumulative Michigan statistics for the season.
- Big Ten standings.
- Big Ten statistics.
- Cumulative Delaware State statistics for the season.
- The Associated Press: Lowly Purdue pulls off the Ohio State upset.
- Columbus Dispatch: This is the worst loss in the nine-year Jim Tressel era.
- The Plain-Dealer: Seven games for Pryor, eight interceptions and nine fumbles.
- The Associated Press: Kirk Cousins rallies the Spartans past Northwestern.
- Grand Rapids Press: Victory is a big step forward for Cousins.
- Grand Rapids Press: Receiver Blair White becomes Michigan State's go-to guy.
- Des Moines Register: With comeback win, Iowa takes sole possession of 1st place.
- Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel: Badgers fell apart in the second half versus Iowa.
- Complete capsule recaps of every Big Ten Conference game.