Penn State 35, Michigan 10: Your guide to our coverage
If Saturday's game served as a measuring stick for how far up the Big Ten ladder Michigan has progressed, the outcome showed the Wolverines have quite a ways to go.
Penn State dominated Michigan in nearly every facet of the game, waltzing out of Ann Arbor with a 35-10 victory.
- Dave Birkett: Two-thirds of the way through the season, this is your Michigan team.
- Michael Rothstein: Michigan's defense clouded in confusion.
- Pete Bigelow: Polish and poise are what the Wolverines need to show.
- Notebook: Brandon Graham shines, while Michigan misses re-injured center.
- Penn State QB Daryll Clark made it look easy against Michigan.
- The Big Ten's road warriors barnstorm through Ann Arbor.
- Wolverines assistant coach provides one family with comfort at Michigan Stadium.
- Scoring rundown from Saturday's game.Â
- Grades: Most of the Michigan team falls below the 'C' level.
- Suspension over, Boubacar Cissoko plays against Penn State.Â
- Elsewhere in Washtenaw County, here's what two of Lloyd Carr's former assistants were up to Saturday.
- Speaking of Carr, he supports Rich Rodriguez, according to The Associated Press.
- Saturday's box score
- Michigan's cumulative season statistics
- Michigan's box scores for season
- Penn State's cumulative season statistics
- Penn State's box scores for season
- Big Ten statistics
- Big Ten standings
- Big Ten schedule
- Spartans lose thriller to undefeated Iowa on last-second TD pass.
- Des Moines Register: Hawkeyes' miracle finish sets up postseason possibilities.Â
- Northwestern rallies from 25 points behind to beat Indiana.
- Chicago Tribune: Ron Zook will be back at Illinois next season.
- Complete capsule recaps of every Big Ten game.Â