Michigan announces incentives for spring game donations to children's hospital
The Michigan football team is once again using its annual spring game as a vehicle to raise money for the C.S. Mott Children's Hospital.
The game, which kicks off at noon on April 14 at Michigan Stadium, is free to the public. However, the Wolverines are accepting donations for the hospital, with the following incentives:
AnnArbor.com file photo
- $5: Magnet replica of the C.S. Mott Children's Hospital Spring Game patch worn by U-M players
- $10: 'This is Michigan' rally towel AND spring game magnet
- $15: 'I Wore 21' book about Desmond Howard
- $20: 'Hail to the Little Victors' baseball cap
- $250: Four passes to a preseason football practice (date to be determined)
- $500: Brady Hoke-autographed Michigan football helmet (limited quantity) and four passes to the preseason football practice
As was the case last year, the Beam family of Brighton will match every donation dollar-for-dollar.