today's college sports links: Brady Hoke looked for toughness, character while recruiting; Rich Rodriguez felt Michigan had turned a corner and more
Tuesday, the day before national signing day, Michigan football coach Brady Hoke appeared on WBBL 107.3, reported Angelique S. Chengelis of the Detroit News.
Hoke spoke on several topics, including the small window he had for recruiting.
Said Hoke: "(We tried) to identify guys who fit the profile for what we look for, guys with character, guys who have toughness, guys who understand the value of degree, guys who have passion to play the greatest game there is ... I think I was in 11 cities in five days last week ... It's all been very good for us."
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL
- AnnArbor.com: Better than Mark Ingram? Thomas Rawls' high school coach thinks so
- AnnArbor.com: Michigan commit Kellen Jones to represent Team USA on signing day
- AnnArbor.com: Michigan finds a natural fit in kicking recruit Matt Wile
- Associated Press: Rich Rodriguez felt Michigan had turned corner
- Detroit News: Report suggests Jake Fisher will pick Oregon over Michigan
- Grand Rapids Press: Dan Roushar named Michigan State's new O-coordinator
- Grand Rapids Press: Muskegon DE Damon Knox sold on Michigan State
- Rivals.com: Midwest Region's top storyline is Michigan
- FanHouse: Five things to watch for on national signing day
- SI.com: Florida president says grayshirting is morally reprehensible practice
- ESPN.com: Hope springs eternal on signing day
- New York Times: For top college recruits, a day no longer set in stone
MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL