Bowl Bonanza Day 3: Chance to win a trip for 2 to see Michigan play in the Sugar Bowl
The Michigan football team is in a BCSbowl for the first time since the 2006 season, and you have a chance to be in New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl on Tuesday, Jan. 3 when the Wolverines take on Virginia Tech.
The winner will receive a U-M Alumni Association-organized prize package valued at approximately $4,200 that includes:
U-M Alumni Association Champions Tour
• Round-trip charter air service from Detroit to New Orleans, La.
• Three nights accommodations at a deluxe hotel (Sheraton, Marriott or similar).
• Round-trip deluxe motorcoach transfers between New Orleans airport and hotel.
• Luggage handling and porterage at the airport and the hotel.
• Private welcome party.
• Official University of Michigan pep rally.
• Complete Sugar Bowl game-day package that includes two game tickets, escorted deluxe motor coach transfer to and from the game and pre-game tailgate party.
• Optional tours, outings and excursions.
• Custom Alumni Association souvenir package.
• Luggage tags, document wallet and engraved Sugar Bowl name badge.
• Alumni Association hosts and escorts.
• Special U-M information and hospitality desk at the hotel.
All you need to know is some simple Michigan football trivia. If you’re stumped, a quick search on AnnArbor.com will produce the answer.
To enter, all you have to do is submit your answer for each day's question. If you miss a day, you can go back and answer all the questions up until the end of the day on Monday, Dec. 12. On Tuesday, Dec. 13, we’ll randomly select a winner from those who have answered all five questions.
We’ll contact the potential winner by phone and email. The potential winner will have to respond within 2 hours. You must be 18 years old at the time of entry and a Michigan resident to win. And if you win, you’ll need to be at the AnnArbor.com office at 301. E. Liberty St. by noon on Thursday, Dec. 15, and show proper identification to our notary to claim your prize.