Michigan 36, Purdue 14: Your comprehensive guide to our coverage
Melanie Maxwell I AnnArbor.com
Really. There was a lead tailback racking up big yards, a stingy defense and an easy win over a Big Ten also-ran on homecoming weekend.
Some of those old timers in the alumni band must have thought they were in a time warp back to their own college days while watching Michigan's 36-14 win over Purdue.
AnnArbor.com had the game covered, from pre-game tailgates to post-game celebrations. Here is a compilation of everything you'll find on our site:
• Kyle Meinke column: Michigan football team wins, but injuries mount ahead of tough 4-game stretch.
• Photo gallery: Our photographers' 81 favorite images from Saturday
• Grade the Wolverines: Your chance to rate Michigan's performance on offense, defense, special teams, coaching and overall.
• Game balls: They go to Mike Martin, Al Borges and others
• Police blotter: 35 people ejected, 2 arrested at Michigan-Purdue football game
• We strung together live updates throughout the game. Relive the victory here.
• Check out the transcript from our live chat. As usual, we had visitors from all over the world.
• AnnArbor.com was first to report: Michigan safety Jordan Kovacs out for Purdue game due to knee injury
• We asked you to predict the outcome of the game. Eighty-eight percent thought Michigan would win, with 44-percent correctly predicting the Wolverines would cover the 13 1/2-point spread.