Michigan 40, Ohio State 34: Your comprehensive guide to our coverage
Melanie Maxwell I AnnArbor.com
The Game had become The Streak.
The Michigan football team's seven straight losses to Ohio State was the most in this storied rivalry since the Wolverines won nine straight in 1901-09.
Where were you when that string was snapped?
If you were looking in on Michigan Stadium on Saturday, you witnessed more than the end of a excruciating streak for the Wolverines and their fans. You witnessed U-M history being made (two 1,000-yard rushers), a little fun being had (a new post-game celebration) and legacies being salvaged (the Michigan seniors had never beaten OSU or MSU).
You may also have witnessed Luke Fickell's only Michigan-Ohio State game as head coach and the Wolverines wrapping up a BCS bid for the first time since 2006.
We have all of those angles -- and a number of others -- covered for you. Here's a compilation of the stories you can find our site:
• Kyle Meinke column: Michigan's senior class needed streak-ending win over Ohio State.
• Game story: Fans celebrate as Michigan holds off Ohio State, 40-34.
• Grade the Wolverines: Your chance to rate Michigan's performance on offense, defense, special teams, coaching and overall.
• We strung together live updates throughout the game. Check them out here.
• Our live chat was quite lively and merry -- with a couple brief stretches of hysterical panic. That transcript can be found here.
Michigan State 31, Northwestern 17: Spartans head to inaugural Big Ten title game in Indianapolis on a winning note. (MSU coverage)