Wisconsin 45, Michigan 24: Your complete guide to our coverage
Melanie Maxwell | AnnArbor.com
Desperately seeking a victory against Wisconsin that would make them bowl eligible, the Michigan football team instead endured another humbling defeat.
After showing flashes of competitive fire in the first half, the Wolverines fell 45-24 in their sixth consecutive Big Ten defeat. With the loss, Michigan has only one more chance to qualify for a bowl -- against Ohio State next week.
They'll need to play better than they did against the Badgers, who had 469 total offensive yards and pushed around the Wolverines defense in the second half.
Here's a look at our coverage of the defeat, starting with Dave Birkett's game story:
- After another defeat, the Wolverines are still at a loss for defensive answers.
- One last chance for Michigan to save its season ... against Ohio State.
- Michigan athletic director Bill Martin affirms his support for Rich Rodriguez.
- Tate Forcier explains study hall snafu, says he's 'fine' with his coaches.
- Notebook: Brandon Smith back at safety, and U-M twice bitten by Nick Toon.
- Grades: 'D' stands for more than defense for the Wolverines.
- Scoring summary from the 45-24 defeat.
- Stephen Schilling explains what went wrong for Michigan in the second half.
- Brandon Graham talks about Michigan's defense.
- Camp Randall Stadium goes berserk for "Jump Around."
- A recap of today's live chat, which included a lot of readers speculating on who might be Michigan's next football coach.
- Box score from the Michigan-Wisconsin game.
- Michigan's cumulative season statistics.
- Michigan's week-by-week box scores.
- Wisconsin's cumulative statistics.
- Wisconsin's week-by-week box scores.
- Big Ten statistics.
- Big Ten schedule and standings.
- Ohio State smells the roses after beating Iowa in overtime for Big Ten title.
- Second-string kicker keys the Buckeyes victory.
- Iowa sees its Rose Bowl hopes slip away.
- Hawkeyes QB James Vandenberg is smart, confident and in tough spot.
- Michigan State topples Purdue on late field goal, qualifies for bowl.
- Statistics don't tell the story of Spartans' come-from-behind victory.
- Complete recaps from every Big Ten game.