High school football mega-guide: Willow Run qualifies for playoffs, Pioneer, Dexter, Saline, Chelsea, Manchester and Milan win
Joe Sharp | Special to AnnArbor.com
- Willow Run coach Rufus Pipkins got an early Father's Day present when his son, Devere Pipkins, scored in overtime, helping to send the Flyers to the playoffs for the first time since 1981.
- Dexter defense shuts down Ypsilanti in SEC White showdown.
- Defense, Garrett Gordon deliver in Saline's victory over Huron.
- Pioneer leans on defense in 21-12 win over Monroe.
- Chelsea pushed early by Tecumseh, but prevails 35-21.
- Manchester defeats Hanover-Horton handily on homecoming.
- Milan grits out 'old school' Huron League win over Monroe Jefferson.
- Eastern Washtenaw Multicultural Academy beats Owendale-Gagetown in eight-man football action.
Other scores (Game details not available)
- Adrian 48, Lincoln 10
- Bedford 57, Skyline 35
- Sand Creek 41, Whitmore Lake 6