Michigan vs. Ohio State, everything you need to know
Ann Arbor News file photo
WHAT: No. 9 Ohio State (9-2 overall, 6-1 Big Ten) vs. Michigan Wolverines (5-6 overall, 1-6 Big Ten).
WHERE: Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor.
KICKOFF: 12:07 p.m., Saturday.
LATEST LINE: Ohio State is favored by 12 points.
RADIO: WOMC-FM 104.3, WTKA-AM 1050, CKLW-AM 800.
TELEVISION: ESPN on ABC. Sean McDonough will handle the play-by-play with Matt Millen serving as the color analyst. Holly Rowe provides sideline reports.
RUNDOWN: There's enough bad blood between the Wolverines and Buckeyes that they don't need extra reasons to gear up for Saturday's annual rivalry game.
They have two.
Michigan will host Terrelle Pryor for the first time since the Buckeyes quarterback spurned the Wolverines as a high-profile high school recruit. They'll also face offensive lineman Justin Boren, the Wolverine-turned-Buckeye, for the first time since he transferred.
Of course, the biggest storyline is this: Michigan may be heavy underdogs, but a win would not only fulfill the down-and-out Wolverines bowl aspirations, but a win for the ages.
Here's a look at our coverage heading into the game:
- For Argument's Sake: A back-and-forth on the Michigan-Ohio State game.
- Three keys for victory for Michigan and Ohio State.
- Wall Street Journal: Ex-Michigan quarterback Jim Harbaugh draws praise.
- AP: Even before the Buckeyes, Michigan was no fan of that state down south.
- New York Times: 'Football recession' one more sign of trouble in Michigan.
- Brandon Minor will not play against the Buckeyes.
- Michigan president Mary Sue Coleman mum on internal audit, NCAA investigation.
- Video: Here's what a game day looks like in Columbus.
- Need tickets for the game? They're out there, but you'll pay.
- Mgoblog.com: Annual haiku salutations for Michigan's departing seniors.
- Video: Dave Birkett and Michael Rothstein preview the big game.
- Dead Schembechlers staying away from Wolverine country.
- Michigan doesn't regret position changes despite struggles at safety.
- Live chat: Dave Birkett answers questions about the Ohio State-Michigan game.
- Ohio State will wear throwback uniforms in the game.
- Glances at every Big Ten game this weekend.
- A Wolverine fan lives in Ohio.
- Rich Rodriguez prefers to defer when the coin is tossed.
- Michigan football team entered 1969 game full of confidence.
- Rich Rodriguez clarifies his talk with quarterback Tate Forcier.
- Rich Rodriguez is one loss away from situation he hoped to avoid.
- Brandon Minor looks doubtful for Ohio State game.
- Video: Rich Rodriguez on Tate Forcier, Denard Robinson, arguments and lectures.
- Rich Rodriguez: "I know what happened" with absent practice logs.
- MVictors.com unearths Michigan-Ohio State artifact from 1934.
- Charlie Weis vs. Rich Rodriguez: Who has the hottest seat?
- Mary Sue Coleman stands behind Rich Rodriguez, coach's agent says.
- Q&A with Michigan defensive end Ryan Van Bergen.
- Michigan's seniors call players-only meeting before Ohio State game.
- Rich Rodriguez: Practice log issue has been corrected.
- Car bash for Mott Childrens Hospital generates spirit for rivalry week.
- Jim Tressel against moving Michigan-Ohio State game after Thanksgiving.
- Coaches say Ohio State-Michigan game has little effect on recruiting.
- Records aside, there's plenty riding on outcome of the game.
- Wolverines will be ready for former teammate Justin Boren.
- AP: Arduous November closes with 'toughest' game for Ohio State.
- Rich Rodriguez doesn't plan on coaching staff changes.
- Michigan will have its hands full stopping, replicating Terelle Pryor.
- Rich Rodriguez: Spread offense will work at Michigan.
- Rich Rodriguez: 'I understand the importance of the rivalry.'
- Michigan defensive end Brandon Graham finds his time running short.
- A roundup of coverage elsewhere on the practice log issue.
- Video: Rich Rodriguez speaks at his weekly press conference.
- Brandon Minor's status for Ohio State game is uncertain.
- Michigan football team didn't file practice logs, internal audit says.
- Video: Brandon Graham on Ohio State week, ex-teammate Justin Boren.
- Michigan cornerback Donovan Warren considers the NFL.
- Live updates from Michigan's Monday press conferences.
- Poll: who will win the game this weekend?
- AP Top 25 poll.
- Video: Big Ten Network offers its top 10 plays of the week.
- Rivalry week includes wine, pizza, car bashing and ring tones.
- Ohio State football team awaits its bowl opponent.
- Birk's Eye View: Michigan's season comes down to one thing.
- Video: Big Ten Network highlights from Wisconsin-Michigan game.
- Michigan's cumulative statistics.
- Michigan's game-by-game box scores.
- Michigan's roster.
- Ohio State's cumulative statistics.
- Ohio State's game-by-game box scores.
- Ohio State's roster.
- Big Ten team statistics.
- Big Ten individual statistics.
- Big Ten standings.
- 2009-2010 bowl schedule.
- Cleveland.com: Buckeyes marvel at Justin Boren's unusual journey.
- Cleveland.com: Photographs from the Tressel years against the Wolverines.
- Columbus Dispatch: This isn't Woody-Bo until Rich Rodriguez starts winning.
- MLive.com: Michigan State players proud of upgrading Spartans program.
- MLive.com: Video of Mark Dantonio's press conference previewing Penn State game.
- PennLive.com: A look at Penn State as the Nittany Lions gear up for Michigan State.