Ohio State 21, Michigan 10: Your guide to our coverage
Lon Horwedel | AnnArbor.com
There will be no bowl game this season. Again. There will be no upset of Ohio State. Again.
There won't be much of anything, as a matter of fact, for Wolverines fans to cheer about after the football team ended its season Saturday with its fifth straight loss.
The 21-10 defeat came at the hands of Ohio State, which beat the Wolverines for the sixth consecutive time. The Buckeyes took advantage of five Tate Forcier turnovers that haunted Michigan all day.
Our coverage of the game starts with Dave Birkett's game story below:
- Michigan falls to Ohio State, finishes last in the Big Ten.
- Rich Rodriguez will 'absolutely' coach Michigan next year, Bill Martin says.
- Michael Rothstein: It's been a bad run, but Rodriguez deserves one more year.
- Pete Bigelow: Don't forget what Brandon Graham means to Michigan.
- Buckeyes put Rose Bowl plans on hold, concentrate on Wolverines.
- Justin Boren ignores jeers, celebrates his return to Ann Arbor.
- Roy Roundtree shows that receivers can lead in U-M's spread offense.
- Notebook: Vincent Smith comes on strong and a recruiting update.
- Grades: A flip from the usual: Michigan good on defense, poor on offense.
- Michigan Stadium construction gears up again Monday.
- Rundown of how the scoring happened.
- WITH POLL: Michigan fans still support Rich Rodriguez.
- Sports Illustrated: Ohio State moves further beyond Michigan with 6th straight win.
- Larry Lage of the Associated Press has exclusive comments from Tate Forcier.
- Adam Rittenberg: Rodriguez humbled while Buckeye D gets job done.
- Bob Wojnowski: Radical improvement demanded in 2010.
- Drew Sharp: Lack of respect for Wolverines and Spartans is painful.
- Mitch Albom: Should The Game be a Waterloo for Rich Rodriguez?
- Columbus Dispatch: Overrated recruits, transfers hurt Wolverines.
- The Plain Dealer: This is as good as it gets for the Buckeyes.
- The Plain Dealer: Some Buckeyes hated the throwback uniforms.
- Box score: Ohio State 21, Michigan 10.
- Michigan's cumulative statistics.
- Michigan's game-by-game box scores.
- Ohio State's cumulative statistics.
- Ohio State's game-by-game box scores.
- Big Ten team statistics.
- Big Ten individual statistics.
- Big Ten standings and schedule.
- Brandon Graham: "I have no regrets" following Ohio State loss.
- Members of the '69 Wolverines discuss their upset of the Buckeyes.
- Rich Rodriguez's post-game press conference.
- Vincent Smith discusses his expanded role over the past month.
- Michigan State backs into bowl season with ugly loss to Penn State.
- Darryl Clark rewrites the Penn State record book against the Spartans.
- Iowa's BCS bowl hopes stay alive with shutout of Minnesota.